Backend Python Engineer
Based in Barcelona,Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide. Qustodio has been rated Editors’ Choice by PC Magazine and is the now one of the leading brands worldwide for Parental Control.
We're looking for a Python Engineer expert to join a great team of Backend and Ops engineers and help us build our backend infrastructure, improve our tools and scale our app for hundreds of thousands of users.
What we look for
- Software Engineer with 3 or more years of experience in Python web development; Asynchronous libraries, SQL and NoSQL databases
- Fluency in English, the company’s official language
- Passion for delivering quality software using modern methodologies
Bonus points for experience in
- Django web framework & Celery & REST APIs with OAuth
- MySQL/PostegreSQL, Redis, DynamoDB
- DevOps and AWS
- Other programming domains (Mobile, Frontend or Embedded)
Why work with us?
Great question! Here are few reasons...
- We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills
- Competitive salary range
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee and fruits
- Free refreshments on Fridays afternoons
- Half day off on your b'day
- Flexible Benefits
- 23 days of holidays per year