Customer Marketing Specialist
Based in Barcelona, Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide. Qustodio has been rated Editors’ Choice by PC Magazine and is the now one of the leading brands worldwide for Parental Control.
We're looking for a Customer Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team.
Your mission will be to focus on connecting more people to the existing value of our product, by delivering marketing initiatives that contribute to the company’s revenue business plan.
You will work closely with the Head of Growth Marketing on the onboarding, activation, engagement, retention and monetisation of users via multichannel tactics. Collaboration and alignment with the Product department will be fundamental.
We are looking for someone with very strong analytical skills, good interpersonal skills, savvy technical skills and a passion for Customer Marketing.
Turn customer behaviour metrics, surveys and other insights into growth opportunities that help customer succeed while meeting the business goals.
- Define, coordinate and execute marketing initiatives.
- Help in delivering seasonal campaigns that engage with our customers and drive revenue.
- Assist in shaping the different user lifecycles.
- Identify, track and analyse success metrics.
- Relevant university degree or equivalent
- Proven experience in Customer Marketing, Growth, Customer Success or similar role
- As an ever evolving position, you must be able to adapt to an evolving environment
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools (including AB testing)
- Experience with CRM/Marketing Automation tools
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work independently, with minimal or no supervision
- Strong team player
- Detail oriented and proactive
- Customer Success driven
- Fluent English
Why work with us?
Great question! Here are few reasons...
- We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills
- Competitive salary range
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee and fruits
- Free refreshments on Fridays afternoons
- Half day off on your b'day
- Flexible Benefits
- 23 days of holidays per year
- Private health insurance