Customer Success Specialist
Based in Barcelona, Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our top product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide, and is one of the leading brands worldwide in the Digital Wellbeing category.
As a Customer Success Specialist your mission will be to provide outstanding and dedicated customer service to our higher end customers. You will be working within our Customer Support Team and directly with Customer Marketing Manager to ensure delivery of high quality phone
support service to achieve customer success and impact business goals.
Provide outstanding and dedicated phone support service directly to our customers.
Address customer technical issues, guide and help to onboard in order to succeed with the product.
Develop relationships with customers and maintain their record by keeping log, classifying and tracking queries.
Prioritize and manage different tasks throughout the day to deliver excellency.
Collaborate with the team and update stakeholders about any related issues and possible improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
Maintain strong relationship with both your team and Customer Support team to keep up-to-date on all day to day matters and quality standards alignment.
- Experience as Customer Support Agent.
Great communication skills.
A positive and proactive attitude and open mind that approaches problems from all angles.
English with native level and strong communication skills.
Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a cooperative and demanding environment.
Excellent attention to detail and fully computer literate and tech-savvy.
Open to flexible hours to work late shifts, as you will be dealing with US market mainly.
Flexibility and adaptability to change.
What can we offer you:
- Great culture - friendly and emphasises both teamwork and fun.
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities.
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home.
- Interesting challenges in a fast-growing technology company for you to grind your skills.
- Competitive salary range.
- Private health insurance.
- In-house training and team building events.
- A modern and fully equipped office headquarters in Barcelona city center,
- Daily fruit and beverages supply.
- Daily catering for lunch.
- 23 days of holidays per year. Half day off on your b'day.
- Flexible benefits.