Based in Barcelona, Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide. Qustodio has been rated Editors’ Choice by PC Magazine and is the now one of the leading brands worldwide for Parental Control.
We're looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing Data Analytics Team.
Your mission will be to grow and expand our data platform to solve current and future challenges. You will be working with multiple datasources contributing to transform the data into a business knowledge.
What you'll do:
- Deep dive into companies data sources to state analytic questions and provide business insights. Explain trends or patterns in a complex data sets,
- Design and execute product A/B tests and derive conclusions from observed user behavior. Advise recommendations and solutions from an analytics standpoint,
- Propose and prototype machine learning algorithms to build predictive models related to business KPI,
- Work closely with data engineers to develop and deploy tools and techniques which allow large scale analysis.
What you bring to the table:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Econometrics, Computer Science or a related quantitative field,
- You have 2-3 years of experience with data analysis, and data storage techniques,
- You are proficient using SQL, with large scale data warehousing (Redshift, Google Big Query or similar.
- You have good knowledge of statistics and the ability to collect, organize, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy,
- You are experienced in at least one Data Mining capable language: R or Python. Excel is not enough,
- You understand several traditional Machine Learning and predictive algorithms, as well as basic NN concepts.
Bonus points for:
- You know how to use a cloud based business, intelligence solutions (ChartIO, Qlik, Tableau, Looker, etc.),
- You are familiar with AWS tools oriented to data processing and analysis,
- You know at least one of the popular programming language (Java, Python, Scala...).
Why work with us?
Great question! Here’s a few reasons...
- We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills
- Competitive salary range
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee
- Open free bar on Fridays
- 23 days of holiday per year