Based in Barcelona, Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our top product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide. Qustodio has been rated Editors’ Choice by PC Magazine and is one of the leading brands worldwide for Digital Wellbeing.
We're looking for a Data Analyst to help us grow and expand our data platform to solve current and future challenges. You will be working with multiple data-sources contributing to transform the data into a business knowledge.
What you will do?
Your main responsibilities include:
- Deep dive into company’s data sources to state analytic questions and provide business insights. Explain trends or patterns in complex data sets,
- Understand business objectives and goals working together with other departments, interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques to improve product features and identify new revenue opportunities,
- Design and execute product A/B tests and derive conclusions from observed user behaviour. Advice recommendations and solutions from an analytics standpoint,
- Work closely with data engineers to develop and deploy tools and techniques which allow large scale analysis,
- Guide and train business stakeholders in order to allow them achieve high level of autonomy analysing data,
- Asses current data quality and purpose improvements or adjustments in order to keep it up to date according to the Company reality.
What you bring to the table:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Econometrics, Computer Science or a related quantitative field,
- You have 2-4 years of experience with data analysis, and data storage techniques,
- You are proficient using SQL, with large scale data warehousing (Redshift, Google Big Query or similar)
- You have good knowledge of statistics and the ability to collect, organise, and disseminate significant volumes of information with attention to detail and accuracy,
- You have good understanding of A/B testing methodology,
- You are familiar with at least one of the cloud based business intelligence solutions (ChartIO, Qlik, Tableau, Looker, etc.),
- You are experienced in at least one Data Mining capable language: R or Python. Excel is not enough.
Bonus points for:
- You are familiar with AWS tools oriented to data processing and analysis,
- You are familiar with the essentials software engineering best practices, tools and techniques,
- You understand several traditional Machine Learning and predictive algorithms, as well as basic NN concepts.
What can we offer you?
Great question! Here are few reasons...
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills
- Competitive salary range
- Private Health Insurance
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee and fruits
- Free refreshments on Fridays afternoons
- Half day off on your b'day
- Flexible Benefits
- 23 days of holidays per year
- Team Building Events