Based in Barcelona, Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our top product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide. Qustodio has been rated Editors’ Choice by PC Magazine and is the now one of the leading brands worldwide for Digital Wellbeing.
We're looking for an Operations Team Lead that will help us make our infrastructure more scalable and secure, and our deployment cycle faster and more reliable.
- Provide hands-on leadership to the Operations team
- Mentor team members holding them accountable for high standards of delivery
- Attract and retain talented engineering professionals.
- Help building effective agile team processes promoting a service-level and developer-oriented culture
- Provide insights into operational and engineering performance; work with leadership to establish appropriate metrics and KPIs
- Coordinate work across multiple teams that are impacted by system changes
- Guarantee that our infrastructure capacity meets the business plan
- Define and manage the technical roadmap of the team to build scalable, highly available and resilient systems
- Monitor, maintain and optimise a wide range of technologies, including our Python backend services, Redis, MySQL, RabbitMQ and high traffic VPN nodes
- Coordinate and participate in the 24/7 on call rotation team
- Experience in AWS infrastructure automation with Terraform or CloudFormation
- Experience scaling complex infrastructures including services such as MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, etc.
- Knowledge of Linux operating system, security and networking fundamentals, protocols and services
- Provisioning tools like Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- Proficient with Shell, Python or other scripting languages
- Docker deployment and orchestration
- CI/CD using Jenkins Pipelines or similar tools
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as AWS, ELK stack, InfluxDB + Grafana
Why work with us?
Great question! Here are few reasons...
We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia.
Great culture - friendly and emphasises both teamwork and fun.
Our company is home to over 15 nationalities.
Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home.
Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills.
Competitive salary range.
Private Health Insurance.
In-house training and team building events.
Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee and fruits.
Free refreshments on Fridays afternoons.
23 days of holidays per year.