Full Stack Engineer
Based in Barcelona, Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our top product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide. Qustodio has been rated Editors’ Choice by PC Magazine and is one of the leading brands worldwide for Digital Wellbeing.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to help us build and deliver a new value proposition for Schools and Businesses worldwide. If you are looking for a start-up challenge, Qustodio is a perfect place for you. You’ll be based in our Barcelona, Spain headquarters. Above all, we’re looking for a talented professional, who's open for a great challenge and willing to learn new technologies, and ready to do whatever it takes to keep our customers and the business happy.
What you’ll do:
- Create the new user experience for our Schools and Business customers.
- Develop and implement systems using best practices and tools, document and communicate.
- Work with the different engineering teams to understand, negotiate and develop the best solutions.
- Make complex things simple and build a scalable application to manage thousands of devices in an organization.
- Be creative and bold to experiment with new solutions, achieving excellence in your development.
What you bring to the table:
- A computer science background or similar.
- You love working with React and Django.
- You always write new code with tests.
- You have implemented REST APIs.
- Autonomy to create new projects from scratch and understand existing codebases
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude and sense of ownership.
- Fluent in English.
Bonus points for:
- You're an open-source contributor, and the proud owner of an active GitHub account (send us the link, we'll be happy to check it out).
- Strong experience in agile workflow and all the tools that go with it.
- Experience working in the security space is a plus.
Soft skills that we like to hire:
- Ability to work and communicate in a dynamic team environment.
- Innovative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and collaborative mindset.
- Organized and effective personal time management.
Why work with us?
Great question! Here are few reasons...
- We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills
- Competitive salary range
- Private Health Insurance
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee and fruits
- Free refreshments on Fridays afternoons
- Half day off on your b'day
- Flexible Benefits
- 23 days of holidays per year