iOS Engineer (hybrid / flexibility / cybersecurity)
Based in Barcelona, Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our top product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide, and is one of the leading brands worldwide in the Digital Wellbeing category.
We’re looking for an outstanding iOS Engineer, passionate about building world class security apps, to join our team of experts and help us move forward our world class protection service for millions of parents, businesses and schools.
What you will be doing with us:
- Build top in their class applications to help our customers protecting their mobile devices
- Solve complex technical challenges
- Work at all levels of the iOS stack
- R&D over the latest frameworks and technologies
- Ensure platform stability and quality through operational metrics
What we look for:
- BSc/MSc academic background or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software development in Objective-C/Swift programming
- Deep knowledge of the iOS platform and APIs
- Experience with MVVM patterns
- Passion for networking and security problems
- Restlessness for quality and its automation
- Experience for shipping our software to a high amount of users
- Result oriented person with good communication skills
- Fluency in English, the company’s official language
Bonus points (Not a must):
- Experience with Backend development
What can we offer you:
- Great culture - friendly and emphasises both teamwork and fun.
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities.
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home.
- Interesting challenges in a fast-growing technology company for you to grind your skills.
- Competitive salary range.
- Private health insurance.
- In-house training and team building events.
- A modern and fully equipped office headquarters in Barcelona city center,
- Daily fruit and beverages supply.
- Daily catering for lunch.
- 23 days of holidays per year. Half day off on your b'day.
- Flexible benefits.