Based in Barcelona, Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide. Qustodio has been rated Editors’ Choice by PC Magazine and is the now one of the leading brands worldwide for Parental Control.
As localization manager, you’ll apply your passion for different cultures and languages to building a 5-star product experience for our customers through their interactions with our web and mobile product features. You’ll work with a cross-functional team of talented designers, product managers, researchers to localize inspiring communications that engage our customers and help them achieve their goals.
- Own the success of our product from the point of view of how it communicates with our customers in every region/language we support
- Drive a strategic vision and roadmap for concise and clear product localization across all product content, flows, and experiences
- Ensure tactical execution and quality testing of the localization and translation processes
- Define and maintain a good control of key performance metrics
- Build a team of resources for the successful localization of our product (internal members and/or external agencies and translators)
- Manage projects to make sure that your content can be syndicated properly across the required channels and languages
- Help coordinate and improve writing tools and processes, define glossaries and style guides for in product writing, establish patterns others may utilize
- Develop tools to streamline workflow and automate tasks together with our engineering teams
- Maintain a budget for the localization of our product
- A passion for online technology and software products
- 3 years of experience working with engineering and product management teams for localizing web and mobile interfaces
- Excellent project management skills, and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- You're a great listener and communicator, and enjoy working closely with teammates from a variety of disciplines
Why work with us?
Great question! Here are a few reasons...
- We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- You'll be solving real-world problems that all families face.
- Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee and fruits
- Free refreshments on Fridays afternoons
- Half day off on your b'day
- Flexible Benefits
- 23 days of holidays per year