Manager of Product Content and Localization (Native English)
Based in Barcelona, Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our top product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide. Qustodio has been rated Editors’ Choice by PC Magazine and is the now one of the leading brands worldwide for Parental Control.
As manager of content and localization, you’ll apply your passion for writing to building a 5-star product experience for our customers through their interactions with our web and mobile product features. You’ll work with a cross-functional team of talented designers, product managers, researchers to build inspiring communications that engage our customers and help them achieve their goals.
- Own the customer success of our product from the point of view of how our product communicates verbally with our customers, during onboarding and activation, enjoyment of product features and support needs.
- Drive a vision for concise and clear product UX writing across all product content, flows, and experiences.
- Ensure tactical execution to drive cohesive and intuitive product narratives across all digital touch points within the product.
- Manage the localization process with translation agencies and translators as well as internal teams.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers, translators, researchers, product managers, and engineers to define experiences that properly communicate their value.
- Script and produce self-help materials that allow our customers to be more autonomous in solving their problems.
- Benchmark competitive products and their communications flows.
- Develop online and offline content for product feature launches, reviewers and product evangelists.
- Manage projects and stakeholders to make sure that your content can be syndicated properly across the required channels and languages
- Help coordinate, improve writing tools and processes, define guidelines for in product writing, establish patterns others may utilize.
- A deep love of online technology and software products.
- 3 years of experience product UX copywriting for web and mobile interfaces
- Effective writing, editing, user experience design, and project management skills.
- Experience managing or working inside translation/localization agencies
- Experience working with engineering and product management teams as part of the Agile software development process.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- You're a great listener and enjoy working closely with teammates from a variety of disciplines.
Why work with us?
Great question! Here are a few reasons...
- We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- You'll be solving real-world problems that all families face.
- Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills
- In-house training and team building events
- Competitive salary range
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee
- Free Friday afternoon refreshments with the team
- 23 days of holiday per year