Marketing Country Manager France
Based in Barcelona, Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our top product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide. Qustodio has been rated Editors’ Choice by PC Magazine and is one of the leading brands worldwide for Digital Wellbeing.
As the France Country Manager, you will be responsible for the growth of Qustodio awareness and lead generation within that market. You will identify and develop the business strategy and handle the operation details to ensure that the organization’s brand and sales goals, and budget are met. You’d be a motivated creator, thinker and problem-solver, wildly driven to achieving your France goals as well as to making the brand a global authority.
- Making Qustodio brand awareness and sales grow in the market (especially through top of funnel marketing efforts)
- Responsible for main KPI’s. Define, and review important metrics and progress toward the country’s objectives.
- Seek new France-based collaborators: partnerships (Schools, NGOs, etc.), as well as ambassadors and influencers, with the aim to raise brand awareness and growing the customer base.
- Build relationships with press and manage relationship with PR agency
- Be a spokesperson for the company in that market for press and at events
- Responsible for the P&L in France
- Monitor tasks and workflow to ensure that department priorities and goals are met.
- Work closely with other country managers and multiple teams: brand, marketing, business development and product, to execute tasks.
- Leverage existing Performance Marketing activities
- Help understand the community and connect the value of the product with the users
- Responsible for creating and implementing the France content strategy.
- Be aware of local legal requirements and restrictions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, PR or Engineering. Masters focused on Management preferred.
- Experience in high demanding positions (experience in fast-growing apps is a plus).
- Experience with SEO/SEM
- People and business leadership experience.
- Deep understanding of growth strategies.
- Possessing analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Results oriented, autonomous and efficient.
- Leadership - passionate about motivating teams.
- Languages: native French. English is a must (the company working language). Spanish is a plus.
- Willingness to be France based (Barcelona okay in the beginning)
- Availability to travel (Mostly to Barcelona).
Why work for us?
Great question! Here are a few reasons...
- We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- You'll be solving real-world problems that all families face.
- Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills
- In-house training and team building events
- Competitive salary range
- Private health insurance
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee
- Free Friday afternoon refreshments with the team
- 23 days of holiday per year