Marketing Manager Spain
Qustodio is a fast growing internet safety startup based in Barcelona.
We are looking to welcome to our team a full time Marketing Manager for Spain, preferably with a technology background and experience in B2C.
This position will work along with global marketing and product and will be directly responsible for developing presence and growth within the Spanish market.
What You’ll Do
- Create comprehensive marketing channels strategies that maximise local market penetration, customer reach, and profitability.
- Coordinate country level projects with global marketing across channels: online, offline, below, above, inbound, PR, etc.
- Understand the local culture in every aspect and develop deep knowledge of the marketplace and our relative positioning in it.
- Manage day to day activities and budgets with local creative agencies/media buyers, maintain schedules and liaise in timely manner.
- Coordination of local PR firms and local journalist relations.
- Produce excellent copy, proof-read to a high standard and work with the team to produce quality marketing collateral
- Organize attendance of events and management of partnerships with associations.
- Education of global stakeholders and other team members on region specifics.
- Keep current as regards marketing practices and competitor activity and facilitate distribution of information to other stakeholders in the company.
- Measure and report response and KPI data, perform tests and adjust accordingly.
What you bring to the table
- Proven marketing experience with minimum 5 years of experience.
- Detail knowledge of full range of marketing activities and channels.
- Experience in B2C marketing or equivalent with deep knowledge of the local market.
- Previously developed all aspects of a successful strategic plan within a company.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills involving multiple stakeholder areas.
- A can-do attitude with demonstrable drive and ability to simplify the complex.
- Strong team player and excellent communicator.
- Native Spanish and business English language required.
Why work with us?
Great question! HHere’s a few reasons...
- We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills
- Competitive salary range
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee
- Open free bar on Fridays
- 23 days of holiday per year