Based in Barcelona, Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our top product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide. Qustodio has been rated Editors’ Choice by PC Magazine and is the now one of the leading brands worldwide for Digital Wellbeing.
We're looking for an Operations Engineer that will contribute to make our infrastructures more scalable, secure and reliable while improving our deployment cycles.
- Monitor, maintain and optimize a wide range of technologies, including our Python backend services, Redis, RabbitMQ and high traffic VPN nodes
- Work with the Backend team to design, deploy and scale our infrastructure
- Work with our engineering teams to improve our development and delivery processes
- Join a 24/7 on-call rotation for production services
What you bring to the table:
- Strong Linux sysadmin skills
- Expertise in networking concepts and protocols used in modern web services
- Knowledge of monitoring stacks: Telegraf, Influx & Grafana
- Experience with infrastructure automation & configuration management systems
- Expertise with AWS or other IaaS services
- Experience with CI and CD processes and tools
- Fluency in English, the company’s official language
Bonus points for experience with:
- Scripting languages: Python and Ruby
- Containerization technologies
- Systems & networks security
Why work with us?
Great question! Here are few reasons...
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills
- Competitive salary range
- Private Health Insurance
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee and fruits
- Free refreshments on Fridays afternoons
- Half day off on your b'day
- Flexible Benefits
- 23 days of holidays per year
- Team Building Events