Based in Barcelona, Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our top product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide. Qustodio has been rated Editors’ Choice by PC Magazine and is the now one of the leading brands worldwide for Digital Wellbeing.
We're looking for an Operations Engineer that will help us make our infrastructure more scalable
and secure, and our deployment cycle faster and more reliable.
- Work with the Backend team to design, deploy and scale our infrastructure.
- Monitor, maintain and optimize a wide range of technologies, including our Python backend services, Redis, RabbitMQ and high traffic VPN nodes.
- Join a 24/7 on-call rotation for Production services.
- Work with our engineering teams to improve our development and delivery processes.
- Strong Linux sysadmin skills.
- Familiar with networking concepts and protocols used in modern web services.
- Familiar with AWS or other IaaS services.
- Fluency in English, the company’s official language.
Bonus points for experience with:
- Configuration management systems.
- Infrastructure automation.
- CI and CD processes and tools.
- Python (Django).
- Systems & networks security.
Why work with us?
Great question! Here are few reasons...
- We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia.
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun.
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities.
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home.
- Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills.
- Competitive salary range.
- Private Health Insurance.
- In-house training and team building events.
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee and fruits.
- Free refreshments on Fridays afternoons.
- Half day off on your b'day.
- Flexible Benefits.
- 23 days of holidays per year.