Product / Web Analytics Specialist
Qustodio is a fast growing internet safety startup based in Barcelona. Our product is a multi-platform device protection solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of parents, schools, and SMBs worldwide. We're looking for a Product Analytics Specialist to help drive the understanding, growth and success of the product. The right candidate will have a background in multiscreen web analytics implementations and analysis, as well as experience working with dashboarding tools.
What You’ll Do
- Own all funnel analytics related to our customer journey and our product features
- Find gaps in our analytics reporting and solve them by bringing in the right tools and implementation.
- Use data to inform and influence the direction of the product team roadmaps and inform business decisions
- Partner with product managers to define goals and identify key metrics for existing features and new releases
- Design A/B tests and experiments for our products
- Develop and mature product success KPIs and SAAS metrics
- Manage and help build dashboards to drive awareness and understanding of key metrics
- Present results and conclusions to cross-functional stakeholder teams.
What you bring to the table
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent experience
- >3 years of analytics experience
- Experience working with and instrumenting web analytics tools like Amplitude, Google Analytics as well as CRM tools like Braze - you'll need to make sure that we're tracking the right data to be able to get results
- Experience with A/B testing, statistical significance, matching customer behavior and desired results.
- Strong understanding of the SAAS products and business metrics
- Comfort with relational databases and SQL.
- Experience with Data analysis and dashboarding tools like Python/Pandas, Chart.io others.
- Strong presentation skills.
- You’re fluent in English (we work in English).
Why work with us?
Great question! Here’s a few reasons...
- We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia
- Great culture
- friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours
- and there are possibilities to work from home
- Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills
- Competitive salary range
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee
- Weekly Friday afternoon team refreshments and bonding.
- 23 days of holiday per year