Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide. Qustodio has been rated Editors’ Choice by PC Magazine and is one of the leading brands worldwide for Digital Wellbeing.
We're looking for a QA Engineer to join our international team in Barcelona. Your mission will be to work closely with the development team to ensure the quality of our product meets our standards and we can offer a great Customer Journey experience to our Parents and Children:
- Cross-functional squads working with Scrum
- Test cases design in BDD
- Exploratory testing
- Release management
- Collaborate with automation and evolution to CI&CD
What you bring to the table:
- Experience as a QA
- Technical background
- No fear of manual testing and/or automation
- Team player (communicating with Devs, Ops, QA, Product, Designers...)
- Experience in tools like JIRA, TestRails, HipTest (BDD), Bitbucket, GIT, Jenkins, Selenium, Postman, Appium
- Organizational skills: own your work, help your team to release to production
- with good quality and frequency
Why work with us?
Great question! Here are a few reasons...
- We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia.
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun.
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities.
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home.
- Competitive salary range.
- Team building events.
- Free refreshments on Fridays afterwork.
- Half day off on your b'day.
- Flexible Benefits.
- Private health insurance.
- 23 days of holidays per year.