Senior C++ Engineer
Based in Barcelona, Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our top product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide, and is one of the leading brands worldwide in the Digital Wellbeing category.
We're looking for a Senior C++ Programmer with strong experience in cross-platform development (Windows / OSX / Linux platforms), threading, high-performance apps & services.
As part of the team you will be involved in the development of the solution for desktop devices. This will include the evolution of the codebase to modern C++ (C++20) and best practices, performance profiling and optimization, modernization of dependency handling (Conan), adoption of new architectures (ARM) and toolchains (CMake, Ninja, LLVM,...).
- Development of new protection features
- Bug fixing
- Continuous improvement of codebase
- R&D of network and system security solutions
- Software Engineering degree or equivalent experience
- +5 years C++ coding (C++11)
- Strong knowledge of Linux/OSX and Windows platforms
- Strong knowledge of C++ coding best practices
- Networks and security knowledge
- Cross-platform development experience
- Boost / STL
Bonus points for:
- Sockets and secure communications (OpenSSL)
- Kernel mode applications
- CI / CD (Jenkins, Pipelines, GitHub Actions,...)
- Artifactory - Conan
What can we offer you?
Great question! Here are a few reasons...
- Great culture - friendly and emphasises both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- Interesting challenges in a fast-growing technology company for you to grind your skills
- Competitive salary range
- Private Health Insurance
- In-house training and team building events
- A modern and fully equipped office headquarters in Barcelona city
- Daily fruit and beverages supply
- 23 days of holidays per year. Half day off on your b'day
- Flexible Benefits
- Team Building Events