Based in Barcelona,Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide. Qustodio has been rated Editors’ Choice by PC Magazine and is the now one of the leading brands worldwide for Parental Control.
Currently, we're looking for a Senior JS for our international Front-end team!
Also, in your day to day, you will work with mobile, QA and Product teams.
What You’ll Do
- You will be involved in a full spectrum of Front-end engineering, including new features and new applications but also tools to support experimentation, localization, and customization.
- Responsible for definition of team priorities, programming standards, processes, and management tools.
- Achieving excellence in development by contributing knowledge in leading technologies.
- Lead and mentor the Frontend team.
- Be creative and experiment with new solutions and work under scrum methodologies.
What you bring to the table
- You come from a computer science background or similar;
- Aspiring to create software that wows people;
- You're experienced with at least one JS application build system;
- You’ve got experience with Cordova/Phonegap, at least single page apps;
- You're experienced with JS framework (React or similar);
- Experience with state management, like Redux;
- Knowledge or interest with Testing;
- Fluent in English (we work in English).
Bonus points for:
- You're experienced with Grunt/Gulp;
- You're experienced with either Jasmine or Mocha;
- You're an open-source contributor, and the proud owner of an active GitHub account (send us the link, we'll be happy to check it out);
- The thought of making complex things simple and building applications for millions of users worldwide excites you;
- Strong experience in agile workflow and all the tools that go with it;
- Experience working in the security space is a plus.
Soft skills that we like to hire
- Ability to work and communicate in a dynamic team environment;
- Innovative thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Pro-active and collaborative mindset;
- Organized and effective personal time management.
Why work with us?
Great question! Here are few reasons...
- We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills
- Competitive salary range
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee and fruits
- Free refreshments on Fridays afternoons
- Half day off on your b'day
- Flexible Benefits
- 23 days of holidays per year