Senior Operations Engineer
Based in Barcelona, Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our top product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide. Qustodio has been rated Editors’ Choice by PC Magazine and is the now one of the leading brands worldwide for Parental Control.
We’re looking for an expert Senior Operations Engineer to join our Backend Operations team and help us build, improve and scale up our infrastructure.
Work with the Backend team to design, deploy and scale our infrastructure.
- Monitor and maintain a wide range of technologies, including our Python backend services, Redis, RabbitMQ, , MongoDB, multiple high traffic VPN nodes, etc.
- Research and implement workflows and tools to improve our development and delivery processes across all teams.
- Handle your assigned projects from design to deployment with full ownership.
- Strong Linux sysadmin skills.
- Working experience with at least one configuration management system (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.).
- Familiar with IaaS services (AWS, Google Cloud, etc.).
- Fluency in English, the company’s official language.
- Fast learner, passionate about technology.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with CI and CD processes and tools.
- Experience with Docker.
- Python (Django).
- Systems & networks security.
Why work for us?
Great question! Here are a few reasons...
- We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- You'll be solving real-world problems that all families face.
- Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills
- In-house training and team building events
- Competitive salary range
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee
- Free Friday afternoon refreshments with the team
- 23 days of holiday per year