Senior Product Owner
Based in Barcelona, Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our top product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide. Qustodio has been rated Editors’ Choice by PC Magazine and is the now one of the leading brands worldwide for Digital Wellbeing.
We are looking for a seasoned Product Manager to help us focus on growth and technological innovation. You’ll work with our product design, development and technologies teams order to create value for our customers.
What you'll do
- Take ownership over a product area or platform, defining the relevant KPIs and becoming responsible for the strategy and defining the product backlog
- Deeply understand customers' needs through qualitative and quantitative research
- Engage with company stakeholders to understand any boundaries or technical limitations of solutions
- Develop a solid product development process to define and test new solutions
- Document product specifications for developers in the form of agile epics, user stories
- Work with UX/UI design teams to assure that accompanying design deliverables, including user flows, wireframes, UI, translations etc are coordinated for development.
- Manage the development cycle with the engineering team, prioritizing and reprioritizing backlogs, triage for bug reports and feedback for the development and QA team.
- Track the success of your work by monitoring and reporting on KPIs and Analytics as well as qualitative metrics
- Develop the future roadmap and strategy for your business area
- Applicants generally come from many places: Technical, QA, Marketing, Entrepreneurial or UX backgrounds
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Owner
- Experience with new product development for web, desktop, Android and iOS applications
- Experience building new products from scratch and managing the full product lifecycle
- Experience with highly technical products (ours is a multi-platform product that requires parents to install on various devices)
- Experience with analytics and metrics tools, testing and statistical analysis
- Experience with user and user experience research
- Experience with SAAS/Subscription based products
- Strong experience in Agile scrum workflows with all of its tools (Confluence, Jira, Slack) and processes.
- Experience with design thinking
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Experience working in the security space or with freemium products is a plus
- Great presentation and written communication skills in English
Why work with us?
Great question! Here are a few reasons...
- We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia
- Great culture
- friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours
- and there are possibilities to work from home
- Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills
- In-house training and team building events
- Competitive salary range
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee
- Free refreshments as a team every Friday afternoon
- 23 days of holiday per year