Senior Technical Helpdesk
Based in Barcelona, Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide. Qustodio has been rated Editors’ Choice by PC Magazine and is the now one of the leading brands worldwide for Parental Control.
We're looking for a Senior Technical Helpdesk to join our international Customer Support team.
Your mission will be to provide an excellent customer service directly to our customers and give support our external Tier 1 team in order to ensure our quality standards are met.
- Supporting the external Customer Support Tier 1 team
- Monitoring external agents performance and supervising training
- Providing excellent and extensive user support directly to our users
- Using their own initiative to deal with user issues as appropriate
- Developing relationships with customers and brand advocates
- Use of a specification application to log, classify and track queries
- Updating customers and team of news related to their queries and fixes in the product
- General duties associated with the efficient running of the service
- Covering other members of the team in their absence
- Reporting and statistics
- College degree
- Experience as Senior Agent. Experience managing a team is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail and fully computer literate and tech-savvy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and/or Spanish. Other languages are valued.
- Excellent command of computers, Internet and technology
- Positive attitude and strong team player.
- Results and service oriented.
- Ability to remain calm in any given situation with a methodical and organized approach is essential.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change.
Why work with us?
Great question! Here are few reasons...
- We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills
- Competitive salary range
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee and fruits
- Free refreshments on Fridays afternoons
- Half day off on your b'day
- Health insurance.
- Flexible Benefits
- 23 days of holidays per year