Sr. Product Designer
Based in Barcelona, Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide. Qustodio has been rated Editors’ Choice by PC Magazine and is the now one of the leading brands worldwide for Parental Control.
We’re looking for a new Sr. Product Designer to help us to build a 5-star user experience across all of our product touch points including web, mobile, desktop and support.
Your mission as the Sr. Product Designer is to be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from working with researchers, collaborating cross functionally with major internal teams, crafting the final experiences across mobile and web platforms.
- Work closely with UX research team to understand our customers' needs and find gaps in our current customer experience through benchmarking vs. competitors and best practices.
- Design flows and experiences that are simple elegant and humanistic.
- Drive the design process from ideation all the way through to sketching, wireframing, prototyping and testing phases.
- Develop documentation for the new experiences you design, so that designers and developers have what they need to get things done.
- Supervise development processes through UI review checkpoints to assure that what is developed meets the design standards.
- Align your design work with best practices in web, iOS and Android.
- Drive a future-forward approach on how we continue to improve our product offerings.
- Lead the organization in design thinking processes to improve and develop new user experiences.
- Relevant university degree or equivalent and at least 5 years of experience.
- Link to portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work.
- Expert-level skills with design tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, InVision and other wireframing tools.
- An engaging and dynamic individual with a track record of leading user experience projects from concept to completion for web and mobile products.
- Running ideation Workshops. The ability to engage business stakeholder and power users to gather requirements, uncover pain points and work towards effective and suitable solutions
- Experience with products with a highly technical user experiences.
- Strong understanding of design thinking processes.
- Strong experience in Agile environment : Daily scrum and all the workflow tools that go with it (Jira, Confluence, Slack).
- Excellent communication skills in english - you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions.
Why work with us?
Great question! Here are few reasons...
- We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills
- Competitive salary range
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee and fruits
- Free refreshments on Fridays afternoons
- 23 days of holidays per year